Tuesday, October 5, 2010

*FaLL*

Well I am just getting into this whole blogging thing and thought I would start this to keep the family up to date on life in the Seawright house! School has started for Ramaan and Rami and the house has drastically gotten quieter between the hours of 8:30am and 4:00pm. It's nice to have quality time with little Parker. Parker is growing into such a spunky, sweet, loving, little young man!! He is such a joy to have around our house. He is little Mr. copy cat lately, which is fun...most of the time.


Twights Pumpkin Patch opened last weekend and I want to take the family there, I think the kids would really enjoy that. All the kids are really looking forward to Halloween and their costume choices change everyday. Parkers costume choice changes everyday as well but not because Parker changes his mind, more like I change my mind!! Currently here are the Halloween costume winners. Ramaan wants to be a Zombie Bride (whatever that is), Rami wants to be Mario, and Parker wants to be a tree frog or a lion, or a monkey, or a zebra...ok, nevermind I have no clue what he wants to be for Halloween, but I WILL figure it out!


The weather here in Rochester has been so nice it's been in the upper 60's low 70's and totally sunny! So Parker and I have been taking trips to the park and most recently he will go down the slide (which he loves), and then when he gets to the bottom of the slide he will do a little victory dance. It's HILARIOUS! Here is a little sneak peak of his fabulous dancing skills.







Another thing that Parker totally loves at the park are the swings. He laughs and laughs and laughs until he can laugh no more!!! Here is a video of Parker swinging and laughing away!!






All things considered life at our house is a little more hectic than I planned at this stage of my life but things are good and it is definitely teaching our family things we would have never learned without the experiences we have been through together.

I will try and keep everyone updated as much as I can! I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I like your background too...it looks so fallish!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the videos! They make me smile from ear to ear! Love, Gramma

    ReplyDelete