Wednesday, October 6, 2010

*wATcH tHiS*

It's so fun to watch Parker progress into a talking machine. His newest thing is to say "WATCH THIS" and then it's followed with a jump and a cool little spin, or turning the lights on and off or something like that. He is such a joy.


This weekend Jabbar is in a friend from high schools wedding. He is going to be wearing the chocolate brown tux he had at our wedding. I must have good taste, so we are heading up to the cities for a long weekend away from home. Hopefully that will be a fun outing. Although we are taking the whole motely crew, Ramaan, Rami, Parker, Jabbar and I.


Tonight I am at work and it is so slow so it's been giving me a lot of time to do a-whole-lotta-nothin' and of course write about my life to all you beautiful people!!! And on that note...I don't really have much else to say! Love you all!

1 comment: